Haritaki Gomutra - The Versatile Ayurvedic Compound
Haritaki Gomutra is a broad spectrum medicine and useful in treating variety of diseases. It is a classical medicine and described in ancient Ayurvedic texts Charakasamhita, Sushrutasamhita, and Ashtangahridayam.
The urine of Indian Cow has many therapeutic uses. Haritaki (or Terminalia Chebula) is also a very well-known and effective medicinal herb. This combination effectively gives relief in diseases due to vitiation of Vata (Vata Roga) and Kapha (Kapha Rog).
- Diseases of oral cavity/mouth disease,
- Gout, rheumatism and similar conditions
- Digestive weakness, constipation and slow intestinal motility
- Helps in easy evacuation of bowel
- Arsha or piles (Haemorrhoids)
- Pandu or anemia,
- Shoth or Oedema and inflammation disorders - Skin diseases,
- Worm infestation
Dose: ¼ to ½ teaspoon of powder along with water, twice daily after food.
Method of Storage: Stored in airtight container in dry place.
Shelf life: 6 months
Desi Cows for Better India Trust is distributing these freely in hospitals, monastries and other charitable institutions or at cost of Rs.30/- per bottle for a minimum quantity is 100 bottles. For inquiries contact 7676165165 or write to email@example.com